Reiki I & II
Reiki I and II are taught together. USUI Reiki does not provide a Level 1 Manual only. Due to professional ethics, respect for the tradition and copyright laws, I will not photocopy parts of the manual to teach only one level. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time..
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
- Class certificate.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
As per the Canadian Reiki Association membership bylaws, this class is not taught online. Covid-19 protocols are adhered to during class participation with masks and hand sanitizer available to students.
Cost – $399 with a $100.00 non-refundable deposit.
2 day workshop
top of page
bottom of page